As is usual at this time of year ... our franchisee discovery days and interviews are filling fast. Many of you are looking ahead to Spring and wondering if it's time for a change of career and lifestyle.
Our next franchisee training is at the end of March ... so there's still time to consider a Talking Tots Franchise.
Get in touch to request a prospectus and the rest is straighforward:
• Complete the enclosed application form. This places you under no obligation.
• On receipt of your application, we will telephone you for a quick chat, and we'll answer any questions you might have.
• Next, we may invite you to come and meet us and see a Talking Tots class in action. At this informal meeting, we'll ask you to sign a non-disclosure agreement, which means we can tell you all about how Talking Tots works.
• If we all decide to proceed, we will ask for a deposit, which will secure the territory you want to buy until you are able to sign the Franchise Agreement. For example, you may need to arrange funding, and secure CRB clearance.
• You will sign the Franchise Agreement and the balance of your franchise fee will be payable.
• You will attend an initial three-day training programme, at which point you will receive your full franchise package. A further two training days must be attended in your first year.
• Once you have completed training, you can begin securing venues for your classes and arranging advertising - and the adventure begins!